Our Customer, a state-of-the-art steel processing facility, is looking to hire a Safety Representative to provide health and safety support to their business plan goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in occupational health and safety or a related discipline, or a combination of post-secondary education and related experience.
- 2+ years of safety experience in an industrial / manufacturing environment preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
- Strong understanding of OSHA, NPFA, ANSI, and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with confidential matters.
- Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Demonstrates the company values of Safety, Teamwork, Accountability, Relationships, and Sustainability.
- Supporting all aspects of Health and Safety, including SAP notification, permitting, compliance documentation, and Safety communications.
- Leads or assists in completing various internal safety projects.
- Manage information for various safety and health measurables, such as monthly man hours, incidents, KPIs, etc.
- Promote health and wellness.
- Participate in / lead accident investigations.
- Supporting / leading safety training.
- High deductible plan with HSA or PPO with FSA, excellent dental and vision coverage, 24 hour gym onsite.
- Life insurance, Disability, AD&D coverage, and 401k with 6% match.
- $65,000 base salary with quarterly bonuses and relocation package.
- Paid vacation, starting at 13 days per year, increasing with tenure.
- 10 Paid holidays, bereavement leave, and parental leave.
- Flexible schedules to support work-life balance with WFM opportunities and alternative schedules, depending on position.
- Tuition reimbursement and supplemental in-house training.