FirstFour Staffing is partnered with a client in Summerdale, AL seeking a Payroll Clerk.
- Manages Garnishments, Tax Levy, and Child Support orders for all clients. This includes issuing responses, setting up deductions in the payroll system, researching questions/issues, etc.
- Checks payrolls as assigned as well as back up checker for department as needed.
- Keep Check Printing room stocked and organized.
- Assist with the processing of cutback checks.
- Process mail with correct postage and put-up front for pick up.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, co-workers & other departments.
- Assist in special projects as assigned by management and other duties as assigned.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers.
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Able to adhere to tight deadlines.
- High School diploma required.
- Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Able to handle highly confidential information.