FirstFour Staffing is assisting a client in Spanish Fort, AL area in their search for a Controller. The Controller will be responsible for all accounting needs and financial reporting requirements. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading and overseeing all accounting matters with an emphasis on financial reporting, cash management, banking relationships, controls and accounting processes. Management experience is a plus.
- Maintain day-to-day operations and financial management, overseeing accounting and related business functions.
- Perform and review month-end closings.
- Prepare, review and present monthly, quarterly, and annually financial reports for all entities.
- The position calls for a high level of attention to detail, and the ability to work well with all levels of management and staff.
- Master’s degree in Accounting with 7 years of experience or more.
- CPA is strongly preferred.
- Job costing experience preferred
- Experience with sage accounting systems preferred
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills necessary.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with problem solving skills, the aptitude to think independently, and motivation to work in a rapidly changing environment.