The Senior Accountant is responsible for supporting the monthly close process with journal entries and analytics, reconciling accounts, compliance, and related duties as they relate with accounts the role owns.
- Manages Accounts Payable
- Accounts payable backup for entering subcontractor and PO invoices
- Works with AP staff to ensure bills and subcontract invoices are coded properly and paid in a timely fashion.
- Reconciles accounts assigned to the role in a timely fashion that meets company compliance needs.
- Reconciles and ensures intercompany transactions are coded correctly and settled.
- Reconciles cash accounts and American Express cards in a timely fashion that meets company compliance needs.
- Record customer deposits as needed
- Resolves and reconciles vendor accounts relative to contracts/POs.
- Responsible for assisting with the monthly and weekly reporting processes.
- Works in multiple sets of books ensuring that all are properly closed and reconciled
- 3+ years' of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience
- CPA preferred