Our Client in Theodore, AL is seeking Assemblers for a Temp to Perm Opportunity. Ideal candidate would have 1-2 years of construction experience.
- Under direct supervision, performs one or more repetitive jobs on an assembly or sub-assembly line to produce building material components or millwork products.
- Assembles building material components such as wall panels, roof and floor trusses and/or millwork products such as doors, windows, cabinets, counters, vanities or closets.
- Processes include insertion or positioning of materials, clamping, splicing, fitting parts and use of both hand and power tools.
- This is an entry level position where the incumbent will receive on-the-job training.
- Knowledge of and ability to use a variety of hand and power tools to assemble either building materials components or millwork products.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs throughout an 8-hour shift.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Pay is $18.00 per hour
- Hours 6am to 5pm Monday thru Friday.