FirstFour Staffing is partnered with a client to secure an experienced, innovative Process Manager to ensure the efficiency of the organization’s Supply Chain business processes.
- Evaluating existing processes; Determining and outlining business process improvements utilizing consultants, project managers, and team members.
- Consulting audit teams, coordinating process improvement strategies.
- Overseeing all aspects related to the implementation stages process improvement initiatives.
- Analyzing and monitoring implemented changes to processes, and adjusting as needed.
- Guiding and supervising personnel who were assigned specific tasks.
- Performing ongoing analyses on processes related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management.
- Presenting progress reports and integrating feedback.
- Revising and updating procedures and policies.
- Maintaining an effective internal control environment
- Minimum 10 years of Supply Chain operations experience with at least 3 being in a management role
- ERP and Oracle Fusion experience
- Proficient in Microsoft programs – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel (up to20%)