Our Customer, a custom enclosure fabricator in downtown Jacksonville, is looking for a few MIG Welders to add to their team. This is a temp-to-perm role with a reputable company…the opportunity to start a career.
Starting at $18.00 per hour
40+ hours per week (5am-2:30pm M-F with some Sat work)
Skills / Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working in a fabrication shop or construction environment
- Experience welding to blue print specifications
- Must be proficient with MIG Welding in the flat, horizontal, vertical, and overhead position
- Ability to operate welding machines (be comfortable setting your own machines), torches, etc.
- Candidates will be tested on a T-Plate, Butt Joint test
Candidates must be willing to learn, if you have a desire to grow your career then this is the opportunity for you.