- 3+ years relevant millwright work experience
- Must be able to weld and fabricate.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Able to read blueprint and schematic drawings.
- Use logical procedures in work process.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Must know and adhere to all OSHA safety regulations.
- Perform a variety of duties which may often change.
- Lift or carry objects weighing up to and exceeding 100 pounds.
- Ability to pass drug test and background check
- Assemble and install equipment.
- Operate and work from a man lift.
- Select proper cables, ropes, chains, pulleys, etc. according to weight and size of load.
- Dismantle machinery or equipment.
- Inspect completed work to ensure compliance, required specifications and guidelines in accordance with company quality standards.
- Maintain clean and safe work areas.
- Coordinate installation and schedules with management
- In addition, may perform all duties of General/Skilled Laborer.
Pay: $20.00 per hour and up depending upon experience
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off