FirstFour is looking for Marine Insulators to join our team at a major shipyard in Mobile, Alabama supporting their new construction operations.
COMPENSATION: $21.00 per hour
- Must be willing to withstand working within a shipyard environment – standing for long periods of time, working from heights, lifting and carrying heavy items, and being able to work from man lifts.
- Must have the ability to enter 18” x 36” openings and work in confined spaces for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to work with a variety of hand tools, including knives, scissors, tin snips, chalk lines, measuring tapes, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma / GED and 3 year's experience preferred.
- Experience as a marine insulator needed, experience working as a marine joiner / HVAC is a plus.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and blueprints.
- Drug screen and background check required.