Human Resources Administrator- THIS IS AN ONSITE POSITION IN BAY MINETTE, ALABAMA (NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY)
- Representative for Payroll & Human Resources Systems
- Responsible for preparing & submitting employee payroll.
- Liaison to employees and third-party payroll vendors to ensure payroll processing accurately reflects company policies.
- Audits employee pay records and reconciles totals by department cost center and location.
- Works directly with employees to resolve payroll inquiries.
- Interprets pay policies, vacation, LOA, disability, workers comp, governmental regulations, withholding exemptions etc. and ensures compliance with federal and state payroll standards.
- Works closely with finance team in preparation of month and quarter end reporting along with internal and external audits.
- 3-5 years' experience preparing and processing multi-state payroll.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Experience reviewing and analyzing payroll variances, IRS forms, W-4, wage garnishments, deduction set ups, and all other pertinent information.
- Problem solving & analytical skills.
- Good written & verbal communications.
- Time management & prioritization skills.
- Adaptable to a fast-changing work environment while able to work under tight deadlines.