Our Customer, a custom enclosure fabricator in downtown Jacksonville, is looking for an experienced Generator Technician to add to their team. This is a temp-to-perm role with a reputable company…the opportunity to start a career.
Starting at $26.00 per hour
40 hours per week
This is an integral role that assist with pre-start, start-up, commissioning, and testing diesel and gas generators, in addition to all customer testing and final QC inspections.. Maintaining a high awareness of technical changes in the industry, this role will attend training sessions as required to retain certifications.
Skills / Experience:
- Attention to detail is a MUST
- Must have 5+ years as a Generator Technician
- CAT experience a plus!
- Autodesk software experience (2D & 3D)
- CNC Programming knowledge is a plus
- Steel fabrication knowledge / experience
Candidates must be willing to learn, if you have a desire to grow your career then this is the opportunity for you.