FirstFour Staffing is partnered with a growing construction engineering firm to assist with their need for a Professional Electrical Engineer to operate as Electrical Engineer of Record.
This direct hire role will be responsible for electrical project deliverables and associated engineering analysis and calculations, including electrical and lighting system analysis, equipment sizing, specification and selection, generator sizing calculations, as well as drawing package, contractor scope of work and Engineering instructions development.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
- PE Registration
- Minimum 4 years of progressive Structural Engineering experience
- Experience with electrical system analysis and lighting analysis software, Autodesk Suite of CAD software packages
- Familiarity with construction industry standards
- Team development and management skills
- The ability to lead and delegate assignments to multiple engineering and design teams
- The desire to develop professionally and the ability to set goals aligned with business objectives
This onsite position will work out of the Mobile AL or Pensacola FL office location. Occasional overnight travel to project sites may be required.