Our client, a reputable CPA firm in Mobile, AL, is looking for motivated professionals to join their team in providing personalized, results-oriented services and guidance to our clients. They pride themselves on building trusting relationships with their clients to ensure a continuing partnership of unlimited potential. They are looking for individuals who value working closely with clients to help them succeed.
This position will assist with audits, reviews, compilations as well as individual and corporate tax returns. This is an opportunity to expand your accounting skills with advancement potential in the future.
· A minimum of 2 years' recent experience in a public accounting firm is required to be considered.
· A Bachelor's Degree in accounting and CPA preferred.
· Experience in public accounting, review, and compilation engagements.
· Applicants need to have excellent technological savvy, sound analytical skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Being detail-oriented is a must.