Our client is currently seeking a Construction Coordinator to join their growing team in Daphne, AL. This is an Entry Level position that will allow the right candidate the opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and experience within the real estate development and construction industry.
- Complete all necessary pre-construction checklist tasks to prepare projects for groundbreaking.
- Assist Director of Construction in review of design/construction plans for optimum project cost/performance and product delivery, sourcing utility proposals for project budgets, and completion of project pro formas & budgets.
- Host/attend and document pre-construction meetings, to ensure full understanding of responsibilities and scope of each project.
- Manage LEA design, budgeting, and contracting.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing field construction for all projects and 100% punch list completion.
- Ensure projects are built on schedule and within budget.
- Serves as the field representative for all onsite meetings including final inspections/walk-throughs, etc.
- Manages relationships with the General Contractors field team, engineers, inspectors, and other parties involved with the construction phase of the project.
- Coordinate with utility companies to ensure the proper collaboration in the design, scheduling and construction of the project.
- Assists Director of Construction in reviewing/approving of change orders and pay applications.
- Drives the projects to timely submittal and approval of Final Plat, by ensuring field work, testing reports, engineering documents, bonds, and other requirements are completed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Building Science, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field required
- 3+ years of experience in real estate development, construction or engineering preferred
- Understanding of civil sitework design and construction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize work assignments
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Power Point
- Salary + Bonus opportunities
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance