FirstFour Staffing is partnered with a client in Mobile, AL seeking a Benefits Coordinator to join their operations.
- Managing client benefits. This includes but not limited to: eligibility, enrollments, terminations, reconciling monthly benefit invoices, contacting clients about their renewals, maintaining employee and client records
- Electronic 401k submissions
- Generating open enrollment notices
- 401k Eligibility, Loan Processing and Set Up
- Answering questions from employees about their benefit deductions
- Auditing terminated employees benefits for final deductions
- Works closely with Payroll and Accounting on all benefit related issues
- Researches and resolves questions from managers and employees regarding benefit deductions, eligibility and enrollments
- Maintains knowledge of all PEO services to assist clients with general inquiries
- Assist in special projects as assigned by management and other duties as assigned
- Experience handling employee benefits is a must
- Experience with reconciling deductions to invoices is a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic
- Must be detail oriented.
- Able to adhere to tight deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills – Outlook, Word and Excel.